There are a number of opportunities to get involved at Creekside! Here are some of the options. (For specific details, see the Planning Center Online info embedded at the bottom of this page.)
- Monday night Bible study, 7 pm at the Church. Contact Jeffe Ready.
- Tuesday night ladies’ Bible study, 6:30 pm at the Colliers’ house. Contact Naomi Collier.
- Wednesday night small group, 7 pm at the Church. Contact Dan Beeman.
- Thursday morning men’s Bible Study, 6:30 AM at the Church. Contact Dean Wood.
- Sunday evening Creekside Cove youth group meeting, every other week – locations vary. Contact Tartan Collier.
There are also a number of outside ministries that Creeksiders are involved with. Some of these are:
- GriefShare meets at Church Project on Monday nights. Contact Tartan or Naomi Collier.
- Men’s Bible Study Fellowship meets at Oak Ridge Baptist Church on Tuesday nights. Contact Tartan Collier.
- Community Bible Study (co-ed) meets at the Woodlands First Baptist Church on Tuesday nights. Contact Dean or Kelly Wood.
- Women’s Bible Study Fellowship meets at Conroe First Baptist Church on Wednesday mornings. Contact Sherry Darby.
- Thursday evening “Life of Christ” study at Grace School of Theology. Contact Glenn Darby.